Apple has beautiful wallpaper pre-installed on their iPads, but what if you want to change the wallpaper? Here’s exactly how to do it.
How to Change iPad Wallpaper
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper
- Choose an Apple wallpaper from Dynamic, Stills or Live, or select your own photo
- Position your new wallpaper, and pinch to zoom in or out
- Tap Set
- Choose where to apply your wallpaper: Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both
- Repeat as desired if you would like to set a different wallpaper for either your Home Screen or Lock Screen